Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered, wehookup inc may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First And Last Name
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
- city& state
If you purchase wehookup inc's products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction. wehookup inc may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your:
Use of your Personal Information
wehookup inc collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested. wehookup inc may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from wehookup inc and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
wehookup inc does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. wehookup inc may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party. wehookup inc may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to wehookup inc, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information. wehookup inc may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on wehookup inc or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of wehookup inc; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of wehookup inc, or the public.
Security of your Personal Information
wehookup inc secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. wehookup inc uses the following methods for this purpose:
- geo trust
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
wehookup inc does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this application.
Disconnecting your wehookup inc Account from Third Party Websites
You will be able to connect your wehookup inc account to third party accounts. BY CONNECTING YOUR WEHOOKUP INC ACCOUNT TO YOUR THIRD PARTY ACCOUNT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE CONSENTING TO THE CONTINUOUS RELEASE OF INFORMATION ABOUT YOU TO OTHERS (IN ACCORDANCE WITH YOUR PRIVACY SETTINGS ON THOSE THIRD PARTY SITES). IF YOU DO NOT WANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU, INCLUDING PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFORMATION, TO BE SHARED IN THIS MANNER, DO NOT USE THIS FEATURE. You may disconnect your account from a third party account at any time.
From time to time, wehookup inc may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from wehookup inc or click on a link therein. If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from wehookup inc, you may opt out of such communications by clicking on the UNSUBSCRIBE button..
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Changes to this Statement
wehookup inc welcomes your questions or comments regarding the Terms:
Middlesex, New Jersey 08846
Effective as of August 03, 2021